The term Wire transfer is interchangeably used with other terms like bank wire or bank transfers. Essentially, it indicates a similar thing and describes the same process , involving digitally transferring money in one casino account to another. The sole difference though is that Wire Transfers are facilitated by networks like SWIFT or Fedwire.
If wire transfers is your preferred deposit or withdrawal method at on line casinos then you’ve come to the best place. This guide is focused on informing you about everything required to know about making deposits and withdrawals at casinos that way. We also list the best online casinos that accept wire transfers to make your searching easier.
Wire Transfer Casinos in Australia
How Does it Work?
Wiring money between accounts might seem conventional, but it remains among the fastest ways to send money both internationally and locally. This helps it be a good option for on the web players in the US who enjoy playing at casino sites in the nation and offshore.
Nevertheless , it may be a quick option, but it could be a too costly one too if you don't do it precisely. Undoing a transaction made via wire transfer is way harder than canceling a transaction made via credit or debit card.
How to Make Casino Deposits Using Wire Transfer
The actual means of transferring money into your casino account is quite simple and should be complete within minutes. Follow the steps below.
- Log in to your casino account and navigate your path to the cashier’s section.
- Search for the wire transfer option and click on it.
- The next step would be to decide which company you intend to wire the money with. We stated earlier that wire transfers are facilitated on platforms like SWIFT and Fedwire.
- Then, insert the money you would like to transfer. Also, bare at heart the other costs connected with that way.
- You could have to complete some information that will be used throughout the verification process.
- All that’s left to accomplish is click ok and watch for the money to reflect in your account.
How to Make Withdrawals Using Wire Transfer
Making withdrawals that way shouldn’t be an excessive amount of hassle either. The different casinos may well not treat wire transfer withdrawals the same and that's why you might have to read up first. But, the different processes shouldn’t differ too vastly. Here’s a rundown of the most popular procedure at casinos:
- Make your path to the cashier’s section of the internet casino and request a withdrawal.
- Select wire transfer as your method of choice.
- Fill out the required information which might include your own personal info like name, details and address, your banking info. You may even be asked to insert a SWIFT code or the respective code from the network you’ve chosen.
- Then, select the amount of money you would like to withdraw.
- The final step is the waiting period where all information provided will be verified. You ought to be given a notification stating that the money is ready for withdrawal within hours of requesting. But, as stated previously, this can take a few days too.
Processing Times and Fees
The general means of wiring money from account to another usually takes anywhere from several minutes to several days.
The fees involved in transferring money via wire transfer may depend on the lender you belong to, and/or the network you made a decision to facilitate the transaction. Financial institutions usually charge the sender for the transaction, and simply how much they have to pay will depend on the following factors:
- Is it a foreign currency transaction?
- How soon is the money needed?
- How much money is being sent?
- Is it an international or local transfer?
Online casinos on the other hand don’t often charge players for using wire transfer to deposit. They do however add a fee it that’s your method of withdrawal. But this isn’t cause for concern because casinos often be lenient with the added costs. At some casinos you simply get charged something fee after a certain quantity of withdrawals. At other casinos, you might only get charged if the amount you are withdrawing exceeds the casino limit – which can be rarely the case.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using This Method
Like with any other banking method, there are some benefits and drawbacks that are included with using wire transfer as a deposit or withdrawal method at casinos. We’ve stated each case below.
- Quick reliable banking method
- All transaction costs are reasonable
- Very secure banking method
- Very accessible banking method
- Available at most online casinos
- It is one of the longest standing methods so popularity may not be so high
- Doesn’t provide the same amount of anonymity like e-wallet services as an example
Wire Transfer FAQs
The benefits of using this method absolutely outweighs the disadvantages. To begin with, it’s a quick and easy method that’s very secure. See a few of the other benefits above.
Yes, absolutely. Wire transfers are encrypted with the best technology to ensure all information you share on the platform is protected.
Take a good look at the casinos that we have in our table above. A lot of them accept wire transfer as a payment method.
Wire transfer describes the method of sending money from one account to the other utilizing a network like SWIFT. Read more about how exactly it works in this article above.
Whether there are fees involved is determined by the casino you select. Generally, although fees can be reasonable. But you’ll need certainly to seek advice from the casino of your decision for exact numbers.